Episode 66: “Seriously - Eventually We Get to Health Care, Immigration, Forensics”
A dense, tangent-filled, and edifying new dispatch (fueled by cash-filled envelopes, adderall, and a bottle of Bushmills -- thanks, Drew.)
- Trump tells-all to the Failing New York Times: "I should have never hired Sessions!"
- Welch talks John McCain
- TrumpCare spontaneously combusted (surprising no one)
- Next on the “Trump Legislative Agenda of Failure”: screwing up legal immigration, too!
- Forensic "science" is terrifying
- LA 92 ("Certified Fresh!")